Sponser

Friday, December 17, 2010

Olivia Wilde: 'Husband enjoys my love scenes'


Olivia Wilde has revealed that her husband Tao Ruspoli enjoys watching her big screen love scenes.
The Tron: Legacy star told Women's Health magazine that her spouse finds the erotic sequences in her movies to be appealing.
"I think he likes it… It's a turn-on that I get to do these things," the actress said.
She continued: "The confidence that comes along with doing well only makes you more desirable."
The actress also revealed that she doesn't feel it's important to physically overwork herself in order to maintain her physique.
"Striving for physical perfection takes a lot of energy. For me it's important to come home from work, cook a meal with my husband, and spend the afternoon reading a book, instead of always running around," she noted.
Wilde and her documentary filmmaker husband married in 2003.
Tron: Legacy is released on December 17 in US and UK cinemas.
Source - Online News Magazine